2008년 4월 5일 토요일

Question 5

Hello, everyone!

Do you know any beautiful places in my country that you have been to?
Could you recommend one for me so that my family can visit on the weekend?



In my case, I'd like to recommend "Tongyeong in Gyeongsangnam-do" for you.
Two years ago, my family went there including Geoje Island and Oido.
That city was quite unique and exotic to me.
Not too big city but many interesting and various cultural events !
Espicially, when we woke up in the morning, right in front of the window there was a beautiful and glowig morning sun which was about to rise.
It was really fantastic, moreover there were many boats, friendly islands which were symbols of the South Sea. We also dropped at a fresh fish market which had a lot of sea creatures.
My family were very happy with everyting in Tongyeong.

댓글 3개:

Joseph :

Hi, Gracie.

I'd like to recommend 'Asan Spavis'. It is a wonderful spa resort for a family. I visited there with my family last winter. Winter is the best season to visit there. You can enjoy a fantastic outdoor spa there. If you make a reservation through internet, you can save some money. Not expensive!

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,
As you know, we'll soon have a long weekend in May so I hope you and your family can enjoy a bit of a break together. Good luck on getting some good advice from your classmates on the blog so that you have a vacation idea.

Clara :

My recomendation is "Hadong or around Seomjingang." In Hadong, there are many places to visit with one day such as Chechampan's house from the novel, The Earth, Ssangaesa, Hwagae Jangteo, Cheonghackdong, Mashil town, and so on. When I was in Jinju, I often visited Hadong if I have time. I love the places around Hadong and Seomjingang. Those places are so peaceful, quiet, and beautiful. You might get a lot of relaxed, refreshed mind there. And you can also find many delicious dishes. Because it is located between Geyongsannamdo and Jeonranamdo, many different cultures and foods you can experience.