2008년 3월 28일 금요일

Question 4

Hi, everyone!
Do you have any special pupil you never forget?
For example, someone you liked most as a pupil, or someone who bothered you most in your teaching career?

In my case, I have one special stduent I remember. He was actually a mentally and physically handicappd student. But he has the same feelins as us like love, dislike and like, hatred, sorrow, etc Almost 15 years ago, I was a young lady teacher. He began to like me. It lasted for his middle school days, high schools days and after that. He just liked to talk to me. That's all. How innocent and pure! When we had a conversation, he smiled or laughed a lot with his little twisted mouth. Yes, I feel like I can't forget him. Now I don't know whether he is doing well or not. Maybe he is doing fine with his family. He was a pupil who liked and followed me more than any other student.

댓글 3개:

Grace :

Hi, Gracie!
Sometimes I feel how warm-hearted teacher you are. In my case,I can't forget one student. I was his homeroom teacher, and he was 3rd grade in commercial highschool. He was too troublemaker. He did all kind of things that we, teachters could imagine. I wanted him to graduate from highschool, but I could't stop his bad behavior. I persuaded him on and on. However he didn't understand my saying. I felt pain in my heart, and I consulted with a close teacher. While talking with her, I cried in spite of myself. Maybe I seemed to feel a pity for him. But something strange happened to him. He became a good boy gradually. I could see how hard he tried. I didn't know why he changed his mind, but I was very happy. On graduation day, I received a letter from him. After I read it, I knew the reason. He had seen me crying because of him.
He wrote that my tears made him chage. Nowadays he lived a difficult life. However I think someone's caring can make his life
happy.

kate(S0102) :

Wow...what a touching story of Grace..impressive..

I also have some studetns that I can't forget..but I tend to remember the ones who gave me a lot of pain and drove me crazy than good students...

I had one studet. Her parents were divorced and she was actully living by herself with receiving some money from both parents monthly. And I made a mistake..talking about her family stuff with other teachers..and she happend to hear what I was saying with my co-teachers..I felt terribly sorry to her and I still feel the same way too..I want to apologize to her again..

Clara :

I have a unforgettable student like you, Gracie. He was a disabled boy mentally and physically. Even he couldn't read and prounce some Korean letters. Many notrious students made fun of him and sometimes picked on him. I helped him a little in order to live together with general people. It was not that much. Just a little bit more care than the other students. But even if I gave him a little, returning was great. He respected me a lot and liked me. Now he is a high school student and still calls me often with poor Korean to say hello. It makes me very happy as a teacher.