2008년 4월 10일 목요일

Question 6

Hello, everyone

I think that this is a good opportunity for us to show off or advertise our city.
Because we're from different areas.
So, could you talk about your city a bit?

In my case, I'm from Suwon. As you know, Suwon is the capital city of Gyeonggi-do, located in southern part of Gyeonggi-do. It is the center of transportation because there are a subway station, a train station, interchanges of Yeongdong Expressway and Gyeongbu Expressway, etc.
It was chosen as a world heritage by UNESCO a few years ago. Above all, Galbi and Everland!!
If you visit Suwon, you should try some Galbi. It's expensive but has lovely taste.
And with your family or friends, you can play in the Everland. It's really wonderful and fantastic!

댓글 5개:

익명 :

Hello.
I'm from Chengju City.
It is known as education city. There is Uam Mountain and it looks like a cow lying. The Musim River divides the city into East and West. There is Seongan Gil in the middle of the city, the city's very crowded shopping street. You can see many people there. By Musim River, you can see the cherry blossoms. Many people take pictures there in April. When I went downtown, the cherry blossoms already faded. Near my house, there is Heung Deok Sa Ji, the world's oldest and historic Metal Types printing Place. It takes about 5 minutes on foot.

Joseph :

Hi, Gracie.
Daejeon is like an oven which are surrounded with many mountains. I like hiking with my family on the mountains. There are some rivers which are networked between uptown and downtown. There are wonderful jogging courses along those rivers. Many of them are covered with urethane which is very cushionable. It feels really good when we run or walk on it. We have many good education and research centers. My city is located in the center of Korean penensula. So we have some advantages in transportation. Welcome to Daejeon!

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,
I'm going to be checking back to get some travel recommendations from this question.

Grace :

Hi.
I came from Sok-Cho. Sok-cho has many kinds of nature. In spring I can go to Mt.Seorak. In summer I can go to east sea. In fall I can go to Youngrang lake. In winter I can go to cheok-san hot spring. This is the reason I have lived in here for 37 years.

kate(S0102) :

Hmmm as you know I came from one of the hot travel spot in Korea, Jeju Do. though I;m not that outdoor person, there are still lost of beautiful places that I really want to recommend you guys.
First one is O-rum. I like hiking up mountain and O-rums are perfect place for it~ if you have time, why don't you visit Jeju again and go hiking with me^^