2008년 4월 17일 목요일

Question 7

Hello, everyone!

Which pop song do you like most?

In my case, I like Elton John's 'Goodbye Yellow Brick Road' most. Elton John is already well-known sing-a-song wirter. His beautiful voice insipires me and resonant melody in his song is wonderful. The song contains the singer's mind to return to the nature. Sometimes the city life makes us crazy. We miss a quiet rural life.

댓글 7개:

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,
I like Elton John too. I really like 'Benny and the Jets'. My favorite songs change almost everyday so I can't answer your question but I do like Kelly Clarkson these days. She has a strong voice which impresses me.

Clara :

Beatles, Abba, Carpenters, Queen, Air suply, Britney Spears, Westlife, Sweetbox.....Too many...
These day I listened "A Voice Within" sung by Christina Aguilera.
Her voice is quite good and cheerful. The lirics is easy to understand.

derekhospital :

I like old pop songs. Among them,
what I like most is the song," Bridge over troubled water." Its lylics is very touching.

alice :

Hi, Gracie.
I think the name is important and influence some what. So you are always gracie, I am a little Alicie?
I like Be, Sweet Caroline- by Neil Diamond. I like his voice.

James :

Hi Gracie,

I like also old pop songs.
In the Song Room, I usually
like to sing songs, such as 'yesterday', 'bridge over troubled water' and 'you mean everything to me'.

flesung :

Hi Gracie,
Thank you for your kind guide in practicing Skit performance. I like Elton John too. In 2004, I visited America for the first time. I saw the first American Musical in Broad Way.It was real fantastic. I bought a CD forthe first time. My favorite song is " I have a dream" sung by ABBA.

kate(S0102) :

My favorite song is Robbie Williams 'Something Beautiful". I love the lyric of this song so whenever I hear it, I feel relaxed and feel fully charged in my energy

Also, I like James Morrison " You give me something" too,, it was really fatanstic song. so if I had a chance, I would really want to go his concert^^