2008년 3월 10일 월요일

Question 1

What do you think is the most important factor in teaching English?

댓글 8개:

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,
Your blog looks great! I think the most important part of teaching is helping students to understand how to teach themselves. So many students depend on teachers to 'give' them information but I would like students to 'find' the information themselves.

익명 :

I think the self-confidence, the love of the students and the stressful life will be important factors to teach students well.

익명 :

Hi Grace!
In my class, I was a ruler but I am getting to be a real servant. I'm trying to respet and understand my students. I'll do my best to be a good teacher. That's why I am here.

익명 :

To teach English, I think to have a open mind to different culture, different people is the most important thing I consider. Teaching a foreign language means not just teaching language ability, but including teaching some other culture, society. So I tried to keep a open mind to the others.

Grace :

Hi, Gracie.
When I was 1st grade in high school
I like English teacher very much. And I became a English teacher. I think ability to make students like english is the most important.
It is very difficult. But If you are, You can do it.

derekhospital :

Hi, my new partner. Don't worry about the presentation. Take it easy.

kate(S0102) :

Wow..It takes some time to answer your question^^ I think the most important thing as a teacher of English is consistency. As we all know, the education policy has been undergoing fast change so not to fall behind from these fast chaniging situation, we should keep studying until we retire..so that's all^^

James :

Hi Gracie,
Your room is fastastic.
The most important part as a english teacher as well as a teacher is passion of teaching and to the students.
That's my opinion.