2008년 3월 21일 금요일

Question 3

Hi! Do you have any treasure which is important to you? Then, could you tell three?

In my case, bankbooks, souvenir collections from travelling, and piano.
As you know, now I am single. What do you think is the most important thing to a single woman. Yes, it's money. Singles have to survive alone. Without enough money, what kind of things are possible? We have to buy our houses on our own. We have to pay for everything by ourselves, at least before we meet Mr. Rich. So bankbooks are No.1 treasure to me.
I have collected spoons, coasters and magnets from other countries. I never get things like that here in Korea. Every item has its own memory. When I see them, I get into my unforgettable travelling.
Last, a piano that I bought first i s my no. 3 treasure. Because I bought it with my first salary. When I feel weary or happy, I enjoy the moment playing it.

댓글 10개:

Joseph :

Hi, Gracie.
My No.1 treasure is Jesus.
No.2 is my kids and wife.
No.3 is my health.

alice :

Hi, Gracie.
My No.1 treasure is secret!
No.2 is my husband.
No.3 is my kids.

Grace :

Hi, Gracie.
There are so many precious things to me. But the first thing is my son. I can do anything for my son. His happiness is the goal of my life. The second is my parents. Maybe they can do anything for me. I can be here owing to their love and care. The third is my husband. Maybe my husband understand why he is third. That's why I love him.

익명 :

Hi, Gracie.
I think the album is No.1 treasure.
It has past memory.
I think No.2 is the people I knew.
They understand me very well and help me.
I think No.3 is my ability. If I have skills and excellent ideas, I can succeed.
Bye.

Nina :

Hi, Gracie.
Your blog looks very cool.
You seem to be good at dealing with computer.
The most important thing is my family. Second one is friends. Third one is my job. Good-bye.

James :

Hi Gracie,

I think Nothing is more valuable than my family.
That's why I live.
The next treasure is all of you.
No more treasure.

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,
Great question and I love your explanation. I am going to assume that you meant material possessions and mention those. I love photography so some of my vacation photos are very precious to me. I put them in frames and hang them on the walls. I also love my art collection from around the world. In particular, a handwoven rug from a rural Egytian woman and an aboriginal painting from Alice Springs.

kate(S0102) :
작성자가 댓글을 삭제했습니다.
kate(S0102) :

Wow...what a brilliant and humorous question and answer you wrote^^..

For me, my first treasure is my family. Thanks to them, I can be here with you guys.

my second tresure is the letters and photos that I've got from my students. whenever I feel frustrated and depressed in my job, I usually take them out and read it over and over again...

my 3rd treasure is my nephew. I wouldn't think I could really love someone who don't even know my name yet.. I really miss him^^

your blog is cool

Clara :

I like your question and comment a lot. When I read your question, I thought about my precious thing. I never thought about that before. Of course, not including people.

Except people, what I want to keep forever are my secret diaries and blog, phone numbers, and my car. In my diary and blog, my all feelings and memories are mixed and alive. I enjoy reflecting myself within them.
Second, when I feel depressed, I like to meet the people I love. If I have a phone number, I can meet them. If not, it'll probably a serious problem. Because I'm so poor at memorizing something related to numbers.
Third one, when I'm in trouble, if I can't meet people I love, if I can't remember my friend's phone number, my car will send me the place I want to go.