2008년 3월 15일 토요일

Question2

Q2 : Are you satisfied with your life here including food, night hours, classes, and dormitary life? Any complaints?

In my case, I'm changing my life style slowly and naturally.
Before I came here, I never execise every day ; just get up early, go to work, come back home late, sit on my chair all day long , etc.
My happiness here is growing gradually.

댓글 6개:

Nicole :

Hi Gracie,

I like the colors of your blog. It's very soothing. It sounds like you had a nice weekend. I hope that you feel rested. I just studied all weekend but I did enjoy walking in the sunshine for a few hours.

derekhospital :

Where is the second question?
I played soccer with my child all weekend. I need to rest.

익명 :

Hi, Gracie.
I am satisfied in this dormitory.
The food is excellent comparing my middle school cafeteria. I am very happy when I eat in this cafeteria.
But I think the bathroom is far away from my room. I hope one room has one bathroom.

James :

Hi Gracie,

I am so satisfied with this life
because of you.
So Please sit down just next to me in the classroom tomorrow.

kate(S0102) :

Hmmm. I think I'm also getting used to the life of here, knue.
Although I don't like the food here that much, I love that I don't have to teach and supervize students until 11pm and that makes me happy^^

I've also made up my mind to jog at least three times a week. so let's stick to our resolution!!

Clara :

I'm quite happy with my life here except when I got some homeworks.
I'm happy with cafeteria's food so I don't need to cook and I'm happy with the fact that I don't need to teach students or do school work.

But the most of all, I like my classmates a lot. They are all kind and considerate. First time I just worried it might be too competitive like usaul English teacher's image. But everybody is willing to help each other and ready to laugh a lot. I think class 1 is not shy and boring but curious and funny class inside. I enjoy meeting my classmembers a lot. I'm happy~~~