2008년 5월 6일 화요일

Question 9

Hello, everyone!

This week is the last for blogging in the first session.
I have been enjoying it very much.
I hope you so.

What have you got from conversation, listening and composition classes in the 1st session?

I feel sorry for finishing our 3 main subjects in a short period of time like this.
Yes, time flies!!!
I am sure that I've learned a lot from insturctors.
Through conversation class, I learned how well to listen to and communicate others, and share ideas to make a conclusion. Sometimes very current issues and interesting topics made me keep interested in class.
Through listening class, I learned how accurate to listen to English sounds: especially liaision.
Through composition class, I learned how to write a 5 paragraph essay: how to think about one topic, how to organize the idea about the topic, how to support the main idea.
Most of them were challenging. Their lectures have upgraded me more than I came here first.
I'd like to say to all the instructors and my classmates , "Thank you very much."

댓글 없음: